Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Views on Love - II

Photo Credit: http://designlap.com/love-pictures/

There comes a point in our lives that we long for love, desire for it and even demand subtly for it in any ways we can… Until we get hurt all over again and then we realize that love is never asked, never demanded, never called…

Letting it come in its own time, giving it a chance to flow gracefully and rearing it to flourish abundantly are options so ideal that waiting would seem more challenging, irritating and even hurting…

How I wish you could hear me whisper I miss you, I want you, and I need you…

Until all these end… For our good… For our sake… For our growth… :D 
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

1 comments:

  1. just wait sir,
    "keep believing,
    God has a perfect timing
    never early never late"

    ReplyDelete