Friday, June 27, 2014

Today is the beginning of my new life...

                Today marks the beginning of my new life.

                Today, I thank the Lord for all the blessings He has given me.

                Today, I remember all the good things God has done for me.

                Today, I ask forgiveness to the people I have wronged and hurt.

                Today, I forgive every person who intentionally or not, have caused me pain.

                Today, I acknowledge the opportunities accorded me.

                Today, I thank every part of nature, the lush environment and fresh air.

                Today, I promise to focus on the positive aspects of life, even in the midst of challenges. Everything I know, has a purpose and the reason behind it is for my own good.

                Today, I want to give the best that I can and make other people happy.

                Today, I will spread the power of gratitude and positivism that everyone I encounter and those who read this will become enthusiastic and cheerful.

                Today, I will share smile to every person I meet. It costs nothing but will help enlighten depressed souls.

                Today, I offer my life to the Creator.

                Today is the best day of my life… Thank you Lord… You are loved… 



Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment