Sunday, November 11, 2018

Experiencing PAL: the “Heart of the Filipino”


Whenever I have a scheduled trip, I always consider booking a flight with Philippine Airlines because of their commendable customer service and management. Just last October 26, 2018, I got to experience once again the heart of the Filipino when we attended Blogapalooza ConnecteD in the City of Dreams Manila and these are the 3 things I like so much with PAL.

First off, I like how PAL manages entry of passengers for boarding. They make sure that together with business class customers, elders, parents/guardians with infants/kids and persons with disability are accommodated first before calling in the rest of the passengers. Doing this results to a systematic, organized and smooth flow of the passengers for boarding. 


Secondly, I really love receiving snacks while comfortably seated on the plane. I think, this is where PAL truly reinforces their tagline as the heart of the Filipino because one great way to touch a man’s heart is by filling his stomach with food. Yeah, and it really makes me smile to receive my share every time. The flight attendants are also kind enough to give passengers extra cup of coffee, tea or water as requested. 


Lastly, PAL manages very well requests for flight changes. Like during our flight back to CDO, the supervisor gladly granted our request for an earlier flight. One good thing is that there’s no fee for being accommodated for an earlier flight.  

This extra legroom while onboard PAL is just awesome :) Thanks to the kind crew who assigned me a seat near the exit row.
Thank you so much PAL for making letting me experience the heart of the Filipino. I dream to try your Business Class offer in my future flights. God willing.  


Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment