Sunday, November 11, 2018

Exploring the City of Dreams Manila


With my IBS family taking a pose at the venue hall.
Joining the blogosphere in 2010 was one of the best decisions I made while I was in MSU-IIT taking up my masters degree. It has given me wonderful opportunities such as availing a sponsored travel, staying in a high-end accommodation and indulging with delectable dishes. This year's Blogapalooza gave me another moment to remember especially so, that their major partner is Nobu Hotel in the City of Dreams Manila I must admit that everytime I pass by City of Dreams, my mind wanders thinking what's inside the beautiful facade next to its brand name about "dreams." 
Photo Credit: City of Dreams Manila
The City of Dreams Manila houses three high-end hotels namely Hyatt, Nuwa and Nobu. It is is a 6.2 hectare entertainment complex located at Asean Avenue Corner Roxas Boulevard, Entertainment City, ParaƱaque. If you are travelling from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, it’s just a 10-20 minute drive to reach the City of Dreams. A couple of weeks ago, we attended Blogapalooza ConnectEd and we were accommodated at Nobu Hotel. Since we took the last flight from CDO via Philippine Airlines, we arrived past midnight at the hotel. This was our beautiful deluxe room with comfy bedding which gave us a good night rest. 

One of the things I love the most at Nobu Hotel is having a breakfast at their resto because of the wide array of dishes for a sumptuous and nutritious breakfast. I could stay there for more than an hour to savor the delectable dishes.





Enjoying breakfast with my fellow Iligan blogger Sir Mike
Then there’s a beautifully made pocket garden that refreshes one’s mind because it’s mesmerizing, picturesque and just awesome. 


And yes, Nobu Hotel has a spa with a refreshing ambiance :)



Thank you so much Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams Manila for such a wonderful experience. I dream to be back again with my family in the near future.


Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment